10 March 2009

Nothing new...

to post. Went to OKC last week for work. The drive wasn't has bad as I thought it was going to be. Always worse on the way back then on the way there. Got plenty of shopping done on the way there, while I was there and on the way back. Ate at The Cheesecake Factory for the first time while in OKC... I love cheesecake! Colton as a cold... runny nose and cough, first time this winter. It's going around so I guess it's our turn. Sitting at home waiting out the blizzard. These are the days I hate living out in the country. No place to go and nothing to do.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Even if you lived int he city you wouldn't be going out (or at least you shouldn't go out) when it is blizzarding. :) I wish I could say I had nothing to do at home, there is more stuff to do than I have time to do it.