- Sitting on his potty... 'I need to get the cookies out'.
- Trying to fix his DVD player... 'We have a problem'.
- 'You happy?'
- 'Umm, Mommy/Daddy?'
- 'Daddy needs to get his butt home.' (Learned that one from mommy waiting for him to come home from work.)
- 'Hi everybody!'
- Loves to eat/make a peanut butter 'sammich'.
- Waves and says 'hi' to everyone in the store.
- Tells me his going to be a nice boy in the store before we actually get in the store. (A question he's been asked plenty of times before by mommy.)
- Can buckle his carseat by himself.
- Tells me everyday after I pick him up that he's not getting a haircut and the car doesn't need a shower.
- Fills the dog bowls with food by himself and knows each one gets 3 scoops.
Lacey and Katie
5 years ago