29 April 2008

Out of it

So I was out of town for training last week for work and now I'm playing catch up and trying to get back into some sort of normalcy. Cole has been exhibiting normal almost 2 year old behavior that mommy and daddy are having a hard time getting used to. Obviously we'll get through it... I sometimes just have to laugh because it eases some of the tension with all the crying and screaming. Nothing new otherwise, business is business, work is work. Looking forward to selling our house in the country and moving back into town. I'm so tired of the drive! With the move could also possible mean I can quit working full time. Yeah! Hoping the weather is nice and we can get outside. I've been trying to take Cole to the zoo for the last 3 weekends and the one nice Saturday we had, he was running a 103 temp. Bring on summer!

0 comments: