10 April 2008

Struggling

I'm having a hard time with starting this blog simply because I have no idea what to write (which would be the reason I've never had a blog before and this being only my second post and the fact I hate to talk about myself). I'm used to writing in personal journals that no one can see... Think family, everyday experiences, nonsense, memories to look back on... yes you can do this!!


So, here we go.... I am addicted to shopping for Cole, especially clothes shopping. Gymbucks time!! I shop just as much online as a I do in the store. I always buy on sale, which I use that as excuse as it's ok to buy more... hmmm where's the logic in that? He officially dresses better than I do! When did that happen? I secretly always knew it would, and I definitely don't look forward to the day he decides what he wants to wear... ahhh!! That day is quickly approaching. Chuck is adamant that I'm not still deciding what he wears everyday by the time he starts school... ahhh, don't know if I'll let go of that one real easy. Funny thing is, when I was younger I didn't let anyone decide what I was going to wear... I may soon get a taste of my own medicine.
And of course pictures... Cole playing outside (before he got himself stuck in the mud), talking to his puppies and one of him and daddy having a 'conversation'.

0 comments: