27 August 2008

Summer Pics





This last weekend we went to Island Park for the annual craft fair. We spent most of our time playing at the park since our incredibly active 2 year old doesn't want to sit in his stroller and let us look around. Chuck and I decided we may go by ourselves next year so we can actually look at what's in the booths and not just walk by them. It was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we had this weekend. Who knows, maybe a 3 year old will act different. (?) I keep telling Chuck we need to take him to all of these places so he learns how to behave in these situations instead of just completely avoiding them... even if it is stressful. I love my toddler....
_________________________________________
Chuck's daughter came over for a few hours on Sunday and we took some pictures to possibly be used for our Christmas card collage... Colton didn't stay still for a second. Got a few cute pictures that we can use. I love my toddler...

We'll know by Friday when we close on our house. The people who are buying ours just sold theirs and are waiting on some last minute approvals on their buyers. Chuck and I need to put an offer on the house that we want within the next couple days and see what happens. If everything goes right it should be sometime in October that we'd move. I hate to say any of this is for sure because something can always happen and plans can change.

0 comments: