18 November 2008

Randomness

Colton slept in his toddler bed all night on Sunday... I was up multiple times checking on him so I didn't get any sleep. He still prefers his crib, although if we took it down it wouldn't give him an alternative place to sleep. The pacifer is 95% out of our daily life... he will still ask for it, but it's not a constant battle to have it anymore... yea!


I do have pictures of Morgan's leg that I've been meaning to post.... some little guy at our house broke the air card for the internet and it'll cost $240 to replace because we didn't put insurance on it... so until that's bought, no internet at home. She wants to run and when she does that she doesn't put any weight on her leg... when we can get to walk slowly she's starting to put some pressure on it. I was doing to exercises with her last night and Colton was watching... I turned to take care of Jackson and I hear her wince in pain and Cole standing beside her. Not sure what he did.... The biggest thing with her is to not flag her leg out... we need to keep it in the same position as it would be when she's running/walking. When Chuck gets back from hunting he needs to work with her more on just walking so she's more comfortable putting pressure on that leg all the time because as this point it's just causing more stress on her other leg/hip.



My friend Stacy was home for a couple days from CA. Spent a little time with her on Saturday night. It's always nice to see her... Stopped by the airport before she left and would have liked to spend more than the 20 minutes we were there, but Colton was being his typical 2 year old self. I love it! :-)

0 comments: