03 December 2008

Getting ready



We're getting ready for Christmas... our cards were ordered a month ago- looking to get those out next week sometime, most of the presents have been bought and we have our tree up and a few decorations around the house. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find our stockings and some important ornaments... obviously they're somewhere around the house, but I can't seem to remember where I put them. The most logical place I should have put them would have been with the other decorations, but apparently I like to make it hard on myself.
___________________________
I've been doing a little painting and redecorating around the house.... I figure if I have to live here for a while longer (hopefully not 'forever' longer) I'm going to do the things I planned to do to it if we were to permanently stay here. The downstairs bathroom has a new color scheme- shower curtain, towels, pictures, mats, the playroom has been painted, the entry has been painted, the upstairs bath will get a new paint job before Christmas along with mats and pictures and I bought a new comforter for our room along with some new accessories. Colton's room was painted a couple months ago and he got some new pictures on his walls, too. When everything is 'done' I'll post some pictures for your viewing pleasure...
___________________________
See everyone soon for the holidays... enjoy all the running around!


1 comments:

Samantha said...

I LOVE the cheesy smile!!! Cute!