24 December 2008

Merry Christmas Eve

Yesterday Colton had his picture taken with Santa... Actually, Colton and Mommy had our picture taken with Santa. After the second time through the line and $10.95 for a 4x6, we got an acceptable picture with the man in red. Colton was fine talking to him and giving him high fives with me holding him, but did not want to sit with him. No surprise to me...

Loving all the cards coming in... wish all year was like this. I've got some cookies to frost and a house to clean. We'll be going to Chuck's brother's and then out to Grandin and back home for Colton to open up gifts from mommy and daddy and watch 'A Christmas Story'. One of my favorite! Tomorrow it's open Santa's gifts, church at 10:30 and dinner with my family. Friday Colton and I leave for Stephanie's with a stop in the cities for some shopping. Lots of loading and unloading of the vehicle the next couple days!

0 comments: