02 January 2009

Happy New Year

Good times were had at my sister's house and Colton and I enjoyed getting to see her family, including the new baby Lacey. Haven't seen them since May... makes me wish they all lived closer. Colton was a rock star during the trip... he watched his movies and slept and we had no meltdowns during the almost 14 hour trip... yah! We left on Friday and arrived there about 2 am Saturday after a stop at the outlet mall in the cities and left early Wednesday morning and arrived home about 7:30 in the evening. Having four full days there was nice and relaxing. My youngest brother and sister and dad came along too, so it was a house full. Colton and his cousin Kylie are very much alike in personality... two little peas in a pod! I've decided I'm going to try and make more of an effort to visit down there. I've only made the trip a total of 5 times in the almost 9 years Stephanie's moved away and the last time was over 4 years ago when Kylie was born!

Back at home and having almost 2 weeks off, I'm not looking forward to going back to work, ugh.... Took down all the Christmas decorations today and need to do some organizing of everything else.

0 comments: