29 January 2009

More about Colton

So I was visiting with Stephanie today (as usual... almost everyday) and I was talking about Colton and how he can never make up his mind lately and everything he says is opposite of what he's really asking me. (He seems to have trouble with on and off). Apparently this is typical of this age. I ask him if he wants milk or juice and he'll say one and inevitably he'll change his mind as soon as the cup is full and then throw a tantrum. This is not just with his choice of beverage... it's with everything. I go to put on his mittens or boots and I seem to always choose the wrong foot or hand to start with.... it's a battle every morning to get dressed and every evening when I got to pick him up from daycare. Verbally he getting better everyday and has an unbelievable memory. He has picked up his mommy and daddy's bad snack habits and loves chips (or as he calls them, 'crackers'). He doesn't like to be a dirty diaper, which hopefully means potty training is around the corner. Certainly not something I'm going to force and hoping happens easily. He'll either be really easy or fight me every step... I'll just be happy is he's not wearing diapers to kindergarten! (j/k)

I love him!

0 comments: