18 January 2009

Weekend

This weekend Colton and I surprised my sister up in Grand Forks for a visit for a couple hours. I probably should have called ahead of time because Samantha had to leave shortly after we got there for a little while. Ashton was kind enough to watch Colton for a hour because he wouldn't leave with me. (Having too much fun playing). I think I spent more time visting with Ashton than Samantha... it was nice visiting with him.... I'm sure he wanted a relaxing day instead of listening to two crazy boys running around and playing. Those two played hard all afternoon and Colton didn't want to leave... he was having too much fun playing with Tristen.

Chuck went on the snowmobile run on Saturday with some of his friends. The ride was not good I guess because the groomer broke and the trails were really rough. Chuck hit a hard bump and bit his lip bad. All was not lost... Chuck won the grand prize of $300... he also won a Yamaha helmet and some Microsoft Office software. The $ will pay for the sleds that were just fixed and I'm going to sell the helmet and software.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm sorry about that! I wish I visited more. Those boys sure had alot of fun. Tristen passed out right after you left. I think when its the winter goes away, we should have the boys do sleep overs! Anyways, hope you enjoyed some of your visit. My bad!