23 January 2009

Pizza & the Garbage

Earlier this week we had pizza, not a interesting story in itself. Tonight while I was getting supper ready, I see Cole is eating pizza in the living room with Chuck. Knowing I threw it in the garbage earlier today, I came to the accurate conclusion he took the pizza OUT OF THE GARBAGE and was eating it. Hate to say it, but it was probably the second time he did it because after he got up from his nap he was eating pizza in his TV room and I assumed it was something that was left over in there... not so, I realize. GROSS!! What made him think he needed to dig out of the garbage to eat? Must have wanted pizza pretty bad. Luckily it was on the top... I do feed him even though it may sound and he may act like I don't. Apparently he was more hungery for supper than I thought.

0 comments: