24 February 2009

Colton Talk, again

  • Pooter (computer) I told Chuck it sounds like a dirty word!
  • I told him his hat was too small and he told me it was 'medium'. (Didn't know he knew there was a middle.) Apparently he didn't think it was too small or too big because he knows what those words mean was well.
  • 'I can't reach.'
  • 'It's missing.'(when only having one sock, shoe, or mitten on)
  • 'It's okay.'
  • 'Daddy be back soon...'
  • When going over a bridge... it's a 'troll bridge'
  • Calls an orange and 'orange apple'
  • He's the manner police in our house and is VERY good about using his manners. Excuse me, thank you, please, you're welcome, bless you...
  • When playing with a cube about 3"x3" he lays on the floor and puts the cube to his head and says, 'I'm too big, I can't fit.' He'd be lucky if his hand fit in the cube. You had to be there...

1 comments:

Meg said...

so excited to find your blog! so fin to keep updated on what you guys are doing and how colton is!! he is too darn cute!!!! hope all is well.