19 June 2008

Another week

So nothing new going on at our house... wish I could write and say our house sold and we're moving, that's for sure. Cole is a busy as ever and we're playing outside as much as we can. Looking to take Cole to the fair tomorrow afternoon to look around.

We had another scare with our dog Champ on Friday. Chuck took him back to the vet and put him back on the same pills he was on before to hopefully reduce the fluid in his lungs and make his breathing easier. We're trying to prepare ourselves for what we soon know is to come, but you never can really prepare, can you? I don't deal well with any sort of that stuff..... The best way I deal with it, is to not be involved. Every day I let him know I love him, just in case. I asked Chuck not to let me know when the time comes and I pray Chuck is there for everything if things take a turn for the worst. I cannot handle seeing Champ in any sort of pain or distress. I witnessed it on last Friday and I know I cannot handle it.

Anyway, business is going good....really keeping Chuck busy. He's on the phone constantly. We move into a new bigger shop with an office the beginning of July. Chuck is really excited to get the ball rolling on everything and be able to sit at a desk and get work done vs. working out of just the shop, home and his pickup! We applied for our brokerage authority and will be bonded in both the US and Canada.This should open many doors and hopefully by the end of summer I can put my focus solely on the business and the strenghts that I bring... and also be able to stay home with Cole more and expand our family. We're looking at at least 13 trucks by early fall it looks like. Chuck's younger brother has become a partner in with Champion and together I know they will do great. It was hard for me to accept the partnership, but it seems like a good direction to go forward in. Very exciting!

0 comments: