03 June 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

It's been raining for the last 2 days and isn't suppose to quit until Saturday. Our lawn needs some serious mowing... it actually looks more like a dandelion field than a lawn since we need to spray, too.
Colton had his 2 year old pictures at Coulter Photography today. I would have liked to take his pictures outside, but because of the rain that wasn't possible. I'm sure they'll be a few good ones in the bunch, being Cole didn't stay still for more than a few seconds.... he ran all over. I knew this would happen because of his age and specifically went to this place because I didn't want the regular studio shots. The photographer was patient and I didn't feel anxious because of limited time other places give you. This may be the way we go all the time. Other than that, I enjoyed a long weekend because Cole's daycare was closed and not looking forward to going to work tomorrow. I finally caught him on video counting to ten (which he's been doing since last month), making all the animals noises he knows and singing his 'ABC's' (or part of them).
Finally set up my printer I got for Mother's Day. As of right now, I'm not really impressed with it as it's printing lines in all the pictures. I hope this can be fixed. I have been having fun editing pictures with the little programs I have. Still need to purchase Photoshop...

0 comments: