17 July 2008

Good Times

Hilary
Not all sad events happened last weekend. My oldest friend, Stacy was home from California for the week and I got to spend a few evenings with her. Wednesday we went for a few drinks in West Fargo and reminisced about school days. Saturday I meet her down in Milnor for a small party for Hilary who will be getting married in September and was home from Colorado. It was a really fun time and I enjoyed getting away, even for a little bit. Sunday evening her parents hosted a barbecue and Colton and I went out to Gardner for a short time. It was a beautiful evening and she was able to see Cole... wish I would have taken some pictures. Last weekend was filled with sadness and happiness and it helped having too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

0 comments: