11 July 2008

We say 'I Love You'

As I write this my heart hurts as Chuck is at the vet with our handsome boy Champ, again. God granted the wish I was looking for when it was 'time'. While we know this is the best thing, it hurts so very much, as life without our beautiful dog will never be the same. He's Chuck's best friend, the most wonderful dog I will ever know with his constant wagging tail and gentle brown eyes and Morgan's protector from the day she came home, she was 'his girl'. His body just couldn't keep up with the energy he wanted to have and he will be able to hear, see and run again like he used to... chasing the pheasants he so dearly loved to hunt. So we say, WE LOVE YOU, Champ. You're forever in our hearts and we were so lucky to have you in our lives. Everytime we get to answer the phone at work, your namesake, you will be in our thoughts, CHAMPION. Say 'hi' to Raven for us. LOVE YOU our handsome boy.... our Champers.... our Buster Brown...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I am sorry about your loss! This was a hard thing to do, but I know Champ is greatfull not to suffer any longer. He was a really great dog and I'm grateful for have met him! You guys are in our thoughts!

Stephanie said...

just reading this entry made tears come to my eyes. He was a wonderful dog. He will be missed by all.