28 October 2008

And another...

Getting close to getting my Christmas shopping done.... the nieces and nephew are done along with my youngest sister and brothers. Just the grandparents left.... Ordered Xmas cards last night and got that out of the way. Whew....

  • When asking Colton, 'What's your name'? He'll say, 'I'm Colton' and point at himself. We'll ask him our names and he'll, 'You Mommy, You Daddy.'
  • He likes to turn on on the 'Wee Bee' with the 'mote'. (TV with the remote.)
  • We got all the way out to the car yesterday and we had to turn around and go back into the house to give Daddy a kiss goodbye. Upset this morning that Daddy had already left for work by the time he got up.
  • Calls a sucker... a sticker.
  • Puts on my witches hat for Halloween and tells me he's a pirate. (That's what he'll be...)

0 comments: