05 October 2008

Plan accordingly

Weekend events... Chuck and I went and purchased a new TV for the living room... 50" plasma. That should take up about 1/2 the living room.... little over-kill but it was a good deal. We needed another TV for the playroom or the living and either way we were going to buy a flat screen. My hair appointment was cancelled on Friday and the washing machine still isn't fixed. Amazing, everything that was planned... none of it went accordingly... oh well. Bison won... it was a really good and exciting game, but both Chuck and I started to come down with the cold Colton had which made it difficult to be there. Chuck put Colton's new 'big boy (toddler) bed' together. I know everyone says they are a waste of money, but we have a little boy who has a hard time with change and we thought if we don't make such a drastic change, the transition will go smoother. Being how he is, I have a feeling potty training with him will either go horrible or incredibly easy... I can't even get him to sit on his potty, he just puts the ring on his head. I digress.... his crib is still in his room for now and he'll be sleeping in it... just letting him get used to the bed.

Today we quickly rearranged the living room to prep for the new TV and that's about all we'll get done today. I wanted to get the playroom organized, but that will have to wait until later this week. Both Chuck and I are laying down and resting the rest of the day trying to get over this cold. We're both stuffed up and tired.... hopefully I don't feel this crummy tomorrow.

0 comments: