06 May 2008

The Bike Cart





So Chuck and I went and bought a bike cart for Cole to ride in this weekend. We used for the autism walk, which he scream for 10 minutes in it until he realized he wasn't getting out. We tried it again on Sunday only this time hooked up to the bike... you would have thought we were beating him he cried so hard. I don't know if he was scared or mad or what the deal was, but he cried/screamed the whole 5 minutes he was in it. We're just going to have to keep on trying, until he gets used to it. He even screamed when we put Renna (his puppy) it and gave her a ride. We were trying to show him it wasn't that bad. I'd like to be able to take him for bike rides and when we eventually move into town I'd like to do it more often. He dislikes new things and is always very cautious of new stuff that is introduced to him. I hope we didn't spend all that money for nothing! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

words cannot describe how AMAZING this picture is.