20 May 2008

Haircuts and planning

BIRTHDAY BOY... invitation picture!

Not much going on... Cole & I got haircuts last week... both of us have had better haircuts, I must say. I decided to cut bangs and go a little darker... not a good combo for me. I look like on old mom (I think). Maybe it will just take some getting used to. Cole has colics (sp?) in the back and when it's cute too short, they stick up. He now has a cute rooster tail. Thankfully his pictures aren't until June 3 and maybe it'll grow out a little more. Getting ready for Colton's 2nd birthday on June 9. TWO ALREADY?? His party is actually Sunday, June 8 at Lindenwood Park and it's a firefighter theme. I'm having more fun this time around than last year! I've been busy make treat bags and buying supplies. I also just got this invitations which I ordered online and they turned out so cute! They have his picture on them and everything!

0 comments: