12 May 2008

Busy, busy



This weekend was busy... my mom, my sisters and I threw a baby shower on Friday evening for my older sister Stephanie who was home for Samantha's college graduation on Saturday. Stephanie's due end of Nov/beginning of Dec and Samanth's due end of June. It'll be a fun Christmas! Went to the zoo on Sunday with my side of the family for Mother's Day. Cole really enjoyed all the animals and he was Papa's boy all afternoon. It was the first time he has been there and I can't wait to take him to the Minnesota Zoo this summer. (That's the plan, anyway). He LOVED the birds and the camel, or as he says, 'amel'. Which sounds like animal, too! A two in one word for Colton! For Mother's Day I got a new photo printer to go along with my new camera. Just one more item to check off my list of things I want to go along with it. Got a chance to use it at the zoo and I'm happy with it. Learning as I go.... Pictures posted soon!

0 comments: