23 May 2008

Weekend plans



Should be a nice weekend... I get off early today and Colton and I will do a little shopping and then go home. He loves playing outside so I'm sure we'll spend lots of time this weekend enjoying the weather if doesn't rain.... I want to paint Cole's room and get the deck stained this weekend, too. We're still working on selling our house and any little thing hopefully will help. Our realtor said the market isn't all that good and gas prices are not helping (especially since we live 27 miles from Fargo). Keeping our fingers crossed and trying to be patient. I just don't want to go through another winter out there. Guess we'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best....
We plan on grilling on Saturday and Chuck and I are going to a RedHawks game Sunday evening. We decided we need to starting doing more activities together and get out just the two of us. Haven't been to a game in a long time and I enjoy watching baseball. Monday we have a birthday party to attend in the afternoon and that's about it.

0 comments: